The Smart Calendar Rules allows you to create a set of automated rules when dealing with multiple listings for a single property. Instead of blocking the irreverent listing manually, the Smart Calendar Rule will do it for you.
Creating a new rule
To create a smart calendar rule, go to your Dashboard > Listings > pick a listing > Automation > Calendar Rules.
- Go to the Smart Calendar Rules of one of your listing (Let's call this "Listing A")
- Make sure the Active toggle is switched on
- Click Add rule
- Pick a listing ("Listing B") that you want to block when Listing A is booked.
- Make sure Apply retroactively is checked. This will go over existing reservations on Listing A, and block booked dates on Listing B
- Make sure Add a reverse rule is checked. This will create another rule, so that bookings on Listing B will also block Listing A. This is relevant for most use cases, and will save you time in creating your Smart Calendar Rules. If this is checked, you will see a "reverse" icon next to the rule. You will also be able to see a rule when you go to Listing B's Smart Calendar Rules
- Click Save
Deleting a rule