Booking.com's direct integration now enables you to connect listings to Booking.com in two ways:
- Publish listings (New!) - Publish your Guesty listings to Booking.com directly through the dashboard with a click of a button:
Read this article on how to Publish listings on Booking.com directly from Guesty
- Link listings - Link your existing listings on Booking.com to your Guesty listings:
Read this article on how to link your Booking.com listings to Guesty
- Q: How do I manage the calendar once the listings are connected?
- A: The calendar availability and pricing should be managed from the Guesty platform which will then reflect in Booking.com (the option of editing rates and availability in the Extranet will be blocked)
- Q: How will pre-existing upcoming reservations be imported once the listings have been linked?
- A: It will be done automatically! However, Booking.com does not share with Guesty the guest's email and phone number, meaning that in order to communicate with guests from within Guesty, you will need to enter those details manually.
Note: This only applies to pre-existing reservations.
- Q: Will I receive alterations/cancellations notifications?
- A: Yes, alterations/cancellations will be updated into Guesty automatically.
- Q: Does Guesty pull the credit card details?
- A: Yes, but in order to pull the credit card make sure that:
- You have a Stripe account that is connected to the Guesty dashboard. If you don't have a stripe account, please read this article on how to set up a Stripe account.
- Your settings in Booking.com enforces guests to enter full credit card details (including CVV/CVC) on Booking.com platform upon reservation.