- If you don't have a Booking.com account or a legal entity ID (LEID), please create one here.
- Go to Account > Integrations > Marketplace > Booking.com Integration
- Enter forwarding email (Guest communications) and your company's name.
Connecting your listings
Booking.com's direct integration enables you to connect listings to Booking.com in two ways:
- Publish listings - Publish your Guesty listings to Booking.com directly through the dashboard with a click of a button: Read this article on how to Publish listings on Booking.com directly from Guesty
This connection will allow you to create your Guesty listing in Booking.com.
- Link listings - Link your existing listings on Booking.com to your Guesty listings: Read this article on how to link your Booking.com listings to Guesty
This connection will sync all your Guesty calendar data with the listing connected to Booking.com.
Booking.com sync table (Link VS Publish)?
Static listing data
*Listing title, address, and taxes are only synced on the initial setup. For further changes please contact Guesty support.
Where the data synchronization isn't automated, please manually check that the data in Guesty and Booking.com is identical. If not, then update manually.
Communicating with your Booking.com guests should always be done Via Guesty. Messages that were sent by the host via the Extranet (Booking.com admin dashboard) will not be pulled into Guesty (Guest's messages will get pulled, but host's messages won't).
The calendar availability and pricing should be managed from the Guesty platform which will then reflect in Booking.com (the option of editing rates and availability in the Extranet will be blocked).
It will be done automatically! However, Booking.com does not share with Guesty the guest's email and phone number, meaning that in order to communicate with guests from within Guesty, you will need to enter those details manually.
This only applies to pre-existing reservations.
Yes, alterations/ cancellations will update in Guesty automatically.
Make sure your Booking.com integration email is set as the contact email in the following fields under the contacts page of the listing:
- Primary point of contact
- Central reservations
- Special requests
Messages regarding guests' special requests and inquiries will not show in the Guesty Inbox, but will be forwarded to your forwarding email set for the Booking.com integration.
If necessary, you can set multiple contacts for each contact field.
Also, make sure the guest’s Booking.com email is set as the primary guest email in order to send messages to the Booking.com Inbox.
Yes, but in order to pull the credit card make sure that:
- You have a Stripe account that is connected to the Guesty dashboard. If you don't have a stripe account, please read this article on how to set up a Stripe account.
- Your settings in Booking.com enforce guests to enter full credit card details (including CVV/CVC) on Booking.com platform upon reservation.
A duplicated listing is a listing that has the same name or address as one of your other listings. Booking.com will not permit using a duplicate listing.
In order to resolve this issue, please change the name/address of the duplicated listing.
Booking.com don't support weekly discount.