In this article you will learn -
- Preconditions for linking
- Import upcoming reservation limitation
- How to link your Booking.com listing to Guesty
Preconditions for linking:
1. The listing shall exist both on Booking.com and on Guesty.
2. The listing should have a single rate (multiple rates are not supported).
3. The listing should be single-unit property (e.g apartment), multi-unit property (e.g Hotel/Hostel) cannot be linked to Guesty at the moment*.
Our best practice, in case you have multiple-entity properties in Booking.com, is to create a new single property for each property within Booking.com. Each of these properties should then be connected to a property in Guesty. Make sure to check if your property is a multi-entity property:
How to check if you have multiple-entity property.pdf
* Guesty will enable this functionality in the future, in the meantime contact our support for a solution.
Import upcoming reservations that were created prior to the integration:
Booking.com reservations with a check-in date in the future, will be imported automatically to Guesty upon linking a listing.
If you're switching from Rentals United, the guest's contact details (email & phone number) will be imported.
In all other cases, the guest's email and phone number will not be available in Guesty. In case a guest sends a message, it will be reflected in the Guesty inbox. To answer guest's messages, you will have to update the guest's email/phone number in Guesty (can be found at the reservation page in Booking.com).
How to link your Booking.com listings to Guesty?
Here is a step by step guide for this process.
Link your Booking.com listings to Guesty.pdf
It is required to complete the process in Booking.com (until the 4th step), before you start the listing process in Guesty.
Keep in mind:
When linking properties to Booking.com, we only sync calendar data (availability, nightly rates and minimum nights), but we do not sync any listing data (title, pictures, financial data, etc.). For more information, have a look at this article: Booking.com direct integration with Guesty