- Taxes must be defined in Guesty for the listing (it can be defined on account level or for a specific listing). For more information see Tax configuration help article.
For any changes after the initial setup, please contact Booking.com support.
- If you are using Guesty as your payment processor (Stripe) to collect credit card payments; contact Booking.com support/account manager and ask them for Required CVC setting to be turned On. Doing this will allow you to receive your guest credit card details which are mandatory to collect the payment within Guesty.
- In the Publish feature, you will only be able to set the following settings in the Policy section: cancelation policy and the payment method. For other policy settings, please contact Guesty support for further instructions.
- Each time you publish a listing to Booking.com, your listing will be added to your Booking.com Legal Entity ID. The Legal Entity ID is a unique number that is assigned to you by Booking.com.
I do not have a Booking.com account
When publishing for the first time in Booking.com via Guesty, you will receive a contact from Booking.com to your forwarding email. Once the contract is signed and sent back to Booking.com, they will send you a Legal Entity ID for your current and future listings.
Make sure your forwarding email is set correctly (Account > Integration > Booking.com).I do have a Booking.com account
When publishing your listings, you will have to insert you Legal Entity ID in the relevant field.
Publishing a listing without a Legal Entity ID - If you do publish your listing without entering you Legal Entity ID, Booking.com will open a new account for this listing. In order to merge the new account with your master account, please contact Booking.com support.
If you create a listing in Booking.com through this process you won't be able to set a prepayment policy. If you do want to set a prepayment policy please set up Auto Payments
Publishing a listing
- Go to Account > Integrations > Marketplace > Channels > Booking.com
- Click Connect
- Enter forwarding email (Guest communications)
- Click Next
- Click Publish Listing
- If you have a booking.com account select Yes and fill in you Legal Entity ID. If you don't, select No and see the following steps.
- For 1-4 listings - For each listing you publish, a new account will be created on Booking.com and you will be required to sign a Booking.com contract. The contract will be sent to your forwarding e-mail. Once the accounts are created, contact Guesty support and request to merge the accounts into one Booking.com master account.
- For 5+ listings - In order to publish your listings, Booking.com requires you to sign a contract. Once you completed this process, please ignore all automated e-mails you will receive from Booking.com during this time frame. Booking.com will contact you directly via phone within up to 3 working days. You will then receive your Booking.com 5 digit number Legal Entity ID and will be able to publish your listings through Guesty.
- Click Next
- Select the Guesty listing that you would like to publish
- Click Publish
- In the new window that poped-up, please fill in all details in order to continue.
- Click Submit
- After submission, your listing's status will be Pending. This status will remain until Booking.com completes their review and approve the listing.
This process is done by Booking.com and not by Guesty. The average approval time is up to 8 working days.
- Once the listing is approved the status will be updated to Active.
When the listing status is Active, you can always remove the connection between the Guesty listing and Booking.com listing, by clicking on the Disconnect button (Account > Integration > Booking.com). It will stop all the syncing processes between Guesty and Booking.com regarding the disconnected listing.
In future, connecting an existing Booking.com listing will be done by linking the listing to Guesty. Learn more about the link connection.