What is the reservation page?
The reservation page in Guesty displays all of your relevant information for each of your reservations.
What are the different sections of the reservation screen?
Each reservation is clickable. Once selected, you are taken to the Reservation Page, which displays all that reservation’s information in a single interface.
- The Details section contains all the scheduled reservation data: status, check-in date and time, check-out date and time, number of nights, the date the booking was created, and the listing's calendar
- The Listings section displays the name of the listing reserved and the full address. If you click on the listing name, you’re brought to a new screen that contains all the booking details of that listing, including who is currently staying there, your upcoming reservations, and the insights dashboard for that individual listing.
- The Guest section provides you with a total count, name, and contact details for your guests.
- The Financials section lays out all relevant prices, costs, and revenue for that booking.
- The Tasks section allows you to assign contacts for the check-in, check-out, and the cleaning process.
- The Review section enables you to control whether a specific guest from Airbnb will be reviewed or not.
- The Inbox section displays all the communication with the guest and allows you to talk with your guest on multiple platforms (source, SMS, Email, etc.)