When you sign up with us at Guesty, you are creating a user account (and within this account, you are technically the first user).
If you wish to add a new user to your account, you should:
1. On the left sidebar, click on "Account" ⟶ "Users"
2. On the top right corner, click the "Add a user" button
3. Fill in the information of the new user. This information includes the name, the title (i.e. CEO or HR manager), all email addresses, and all phone numbers of that new user.
-- To make sure that we will always recognize the new user when he/she contacts us, we ask that you save any and every email address and phone number associated with the new user.
4. Set up a default email address and phone number by clicking on the gray star near the field containing the chosen default. We will use the default email and number when reaching out to the new user.
5. Create a password - this can be anything you want, but make sure that the password is at least 8 characters long, includes at least one capital letter, and contains at least one number.
6. Choose a preferred contact method - this will show our receptionists how to best reach the new user (i.e. by email, via SMS or with a phone call.)
7. Add a note - the receptionists will read any note added here before contacting that specific user, each time. A note here can, for example, indicate that the new user may want to not be approached on a Sunday by email, only via SMS.