When managing multiple listings, it's likely that each listing is handled by a different person. Most often, one user serves as the point of contact for questions about the business, while another user runs the business.
When you assign a default contact to a listing, you're designating the person for our receptionists to approach when they have questions about that listing, a guest emergency occurs, or another specified instance arises.
How to set up a contact for your account
This contact will be approached as a default contact for all of your listings, unless stated otherwise inside a specific listing.
To set up the contact for your account:
- Go to "Account" ⟶ "System Settings"
- Go to the "Receptionists Service" tab and assign the relevant contact.
How to set up a contact for a specific listing
This contact will be approached only when the receptionists have questions regarding a specific listing.
To set up a contact for your listing:
- Go to the specific listing you wish to adjust
- Click on the "Receptionists" tab (this feature is relevant only for listings that subscribe to the receptionists service)
- Assign the preferred user as the "Contact person"