Using the Guesty enables you to integrate multiple Airbnb accounts into one place. This way, users who manage listings of existing Airbnb users can easily manage all of their business in one robust dashboard.
Before we start
- Make sure you are logged-in with your email & password and not via a Google account or Facebook.
We can only integrate with Listing Admin’s (aka hosts, the person who opened the account).
- We strongly recommend not to import calendar availability and pricing from Airbnb, but rather to manage availability and pricing only within Guesty. Managing it within Guesty avoids the risk of calendar discrepancies with Airbnb or calendar blocking from Airbnb (e.g when the booking night limit has been reached). Read more
Adding a new integration
Adding a new Airbnb integration to your account is really easy.
- Go to Account > Integrations
In this view, you can see all of your active and inactive integrations, edit them or create new ones.
- On the top right corner, click Add a new Airbnb integration. This will open a simple 3 step process where you will be asked to fill in additional information that Guesty needs in order to pull your listings from Airbnb.
You can create only the prefix of the email, while you have to use the @user.guesty.com domain.
- Go to Airbnb and replace the integration's email with the new @user.guesty.com email address.