Using the Guesty Dashboard enables you to integrate multiple Airbnb accounts into one place. This way, users who manage listings of existing Airbnb users can easily manage all of their business in one robust dashboard.
How to add a new integration?
Adding a new Airbnb integration to your account is really easy.
- In your Guesty Dashboard, go to Account -> Integrations. In this view you can see all of your active and inactive integrations, edit them or create new ones.
- On the top right corner, click on the "Add a new Airbnb integration" button. This will generate for you a new Guesty email integration which you should use to update the relevant Airbnb account (click here for more information).
- Update the integration's nickname and email. You can create only the prefix of the email, while you have to use the @user.guesty.com domain.
- Include your password! In order to keep using your old password, make sure to enter it in the password field before connecting the Airbnb account. If you don't fill in this field, we will generate for you a random password that you could later on replace, as long as it follows Airbnb rules.
- Click Save!!!
- Go to Airbnb and replace the integration's email with the new @user.guesty.com email address.