The inbox feature is a unified messaging platform that allows you to control all of your vacation rental business’ communication from one place. This feature centralizes communication with guests over multiple Airbnb accounts, emails and SMS.
What are the key things you can do with this feature?
- Connect multiple Airbnb accounts to your Dashboard and easily answer inquiries and guest support issues from one unified inbox.
- See full conversations with guests that include communication using Airbnb messages, emails, and SMS, all in one thread.
- Easily monitor conversations made by our receptionists and jump in whenever you wish.
- Pre-Approve/Approve/Decline reservations directly from the conversation itself.
- Grant access to multiple users in your account to save time and increase efficiency.
How to use the right sidebar?
Similar to many popular messaging services, such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, you have a list of people and conversations which you can easily navigate between.
The right sidebar is where you can find additional information regarding the guest, the reservation, and the relevant listing. This way, you can have all of the relevant information inside the conversation itself, without the need of leaving it to get more info.
The first box includes the guest details. Similar to the box in the reservation screen, you can click on it to see more information and edit the guest’s info, such as adding its real email address, changing the telephone number or adding any notes.
The second box includes information about the reservation itself. Here you can find the check-in and check-out times, number of nights, number of guests, total payout and the reservation’s status (inquiry, confirmed, reserved, etc.).
If the guest has inquired about or reserved more than one listing, you will see both reservations on the right sidebar.
Why is it in the same thread?
When using Airbnb, you can have only one conversation per guest (similar to SMS or WhatsApp). Even if the guest inquired about three or four of your listings, all of them will be on the same thread.