Multiple users can utilize the same one Guesty Dashboard and account. This means that all staff or individuals associated with your vacation rental business can have full access to all data and tools, at the same time.
Who should use this feature?
All hosts who have at least one other person helping with or handling the business side of their vacation rental business. Be it a friend, colleagues, or staff members – all relevant contacts can now have their own access to viewing, editing, and searching the dashboard.
It's important to remember that any user sharing your Guesty account has full access to all of your information and your tools, so you should only share access to people who you trust with it.
Why should you add more users?
1. Grant access to colleagues and staff members - when more people can access your account, more people can also help to manage your business with use of the many dashboard features, such as:
- Update calendars' prices and availability
- View and create customized reports
- Create, assign, and complete tasks
- Assigned user as listing contact
- much more...
2. Enable usage of your dashboard by multiple users at the same time - all of the users can log in simultaneously, and work together on different reservations.
3. Assign users to tasks (both on the account and listing level) - for any task you create, you can also assign it to a specific user. That way, users would be able to track and manage their tasks, view their task due dates, and mark tasks when completed.
4. Ensure higher information security standards - by granting access to different users, you'll be able to know who made each one of the changes that you see in your account. That way, in the event of a mistake or a breach of contract, you could easily look back on the sign in logs and understand what happened.
Who should be a user and who should be a contact in the phone book?
For the time being, all users have the same level of permissions, so you should only create new users for the people whom you trust managing and changing information in your account.
For example, a user should be a co-host or the person in your company who's in charge of operations.
A phone book contact can be everyone else. For example, your cleaners, home owners, plumber, your neighbors, etc. By adding them to the phone book you can assign them to specific reservations or simply store their contact information in a simple and easy-to-find manner.