Every integration to external platforms (i.e. Airbnb, booking.com, etc.) uses a @user.guesty.com domain. There are some cases in which you will need to send messages from the integration's email itself. For example, if there are verification issues with your Airbnb account or financial questions.
Where can you see the messages that were received from Airbnb Support?
1. In your regular email inbox - inside each integration, you can control the email forwarding preferences for this address. You can decide if you wish to receive all messages or only specific types (confirmed bookings, inquiries, etc.). Once at least one of these toggles is turned on, you will be forwarded with messages regarding support issues.
2. Inside the particular Integration Page - messages that are sent from Airbnb will be shown for one week inside each Integration Page. You will see the different messages on the right side of the screen and will be able to answer them directly from here.
Sending a message using the @user.guesty.com address?
This function is important in cases in which Airbnb may ask you to send any kind of personal information to validate your account when it's blocked or address any financial issues.
To do so, you need to:
1. Go to the relevant integration on Account -> Integrations. You can also search for the integration using the search option on the top navigation bar.
2. Inside the integration page, open a new conversation by clicking the Send an email as [email protected] button at the bottom left.
This will open a new window in which you can compose a message and address it to whomever you need.
3. Click send!
* Note: due to privacy issues, we do not save the messages you send out using this feature.