Tags are a great way to organize your data. You can give multiple listings a unique tag in order to group them together, allowing you to organize and filter your lists, reservations, and calendars based on these tags.
How do I tag a listing?
1. Choose a listing you wish to tag and click on it
2. Go to the "Settings" tab
3. On the "General" box, simply add any tag you wish, or choose from any of the existing ones.
What are these tags good for?
Tags can help you filter listings throughout the Dashboard.
1. Filter listings, tasks, and reservation reports
2. Filter the Multi-Calendar
3. Search listings based on their tags