The Minimum Nights feature allows you to update the minimum stay of guests directly from your listing's calendar. This way, you can update this information in one place and send it out to Airbnb and any other platform connected to your Dashboard.
1. Update multiple dates in one simple view
2. Easily edit and delete upcoming rules
3. Update the information in one place to populate it to all of your connected platforms.
Note: setting up a minimum stay means that if a reservation is during one of these specific days, guests must stay at least X number of days. In cases where the reservation falls under more than one rule, the reservation's minimum will be the higher (more strict) rule.
Setting up a minimum night rule:
1. Go inside any of your listings and click on the Calendar tab.
2. Inside the listing's calendar, on the top right corner click Min. Nights.
3. Inside the new window, update as many specific date ranges you wish to include special rules for minimum stay.
*Remember that you should only update dates that are different than your default minimum stay.
4. Click Save.
Once done you can see, edit and delete all of the upcoming rules you have set.
Note: When updating any one of these options, we will automatically push this information to Airbnb and all of the other connected channels.