The Minimum Nights feature allows you to update the minimum stay of guests directly from your listing's calendar. This way, you can update this information in one place and send it out to all the platforms that you are connected to.
- Update multiple dates in one simple view
- Easily edit and delete upcoming rules
- Update the information in one place to populate it to all of your connected platforms.
Setting up a minimum stay means that if a reservation is made on a specific day, guests must book at least X number of nights. In cases where the reservation falls under more than one rule, the reservation's minimum night rule will be applied.
Set up a minimum night rule
- Go to Listings.
- Select the relevant listing.
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Click the icon on an available date within the Calendar. Note that the current number of minimum nights set for the date is displayed next to the icon.
- In the pop up box, update the specific dates range for which the minimum night rules should apply.
- Enter the relevant number of Minimum Nights.
- Click Save.
- The updated number of minimum nights will be displayed next to the icon on the Calendar.
When updating any one of these options, we will automatically push this information to Airbnb and all of the other connected channels.
Yes. The rule will be published to all the channels you are connected to.