The Minimum Nights feature allows you to update the minimum stay of guests directly from your listing's calendar. This way, you can update this information in one place and send it out to all the platforms that you are connected to.
- Update multiple dates in one simple view
- Easily edit and delete upcoming rules
- Update the information in one place to populate it to all of your connected platforms.
Setting up a minimum stay means that if a reservation is made on a specific day, guests must book at least X number of nights. In cases where the reservation falls under more than one rule, the reservation's minimum night rule will be applied.
Setting up a minimum night rule
- Go to Listings > Choose the designated listing > Calendar tab.
- Inside the listing's calendar, on the top right corner click Min. Nights.
- Inside the new window, update the specific dates ranges where you want to include special rules for minimum stay.
Remember that you should only update dates that are different from your default minimum stay.
- Click Save.
Once done you can see, edit and delete all of the upcoming rules you have set.
When updating any one of these options, we will automatically push this information to Airbnb and all of the other connected channels.
Yes. The rule will be published to all the channels you are connected to.
Currently, this option to do so for weekends automatically is not available. In order to do so, you will need to manually choose the dates of the weekends.