You can create a new listing directly inside Guesty and manage it as an independent listing or push it to external platforms. This way, you can use Guesty to fully manage all of your listings and reservations in one place.
Creating a new listing
Creating a new listing in Guesty is pretty simple and intuitive.
- Click on the icon at the top of the screen and fill in all your listings details.
- In the new screen you will see 6 different types of information you should fill in: Internal, Marketing, Address, Property, Stay and Financials.
- Internal - you should fill in both the listing's nickname (easier for you to find), as well as tags you wish to include for it. These fields are optional and are for your own internal use inside of the Dashboard.
- Marketing - fill in the listing's marketing title.
- Address - add the listing's full address and see it on the map
- Property - define the listing's type, size, amenities, etc.
- Stay - what is the default minimum/maximum stay and default check in/out times?
- Financials - decide what the listing's default base price will be and what currency you would like it to be in.
- Click Save
Publishing listings on different channels
In order to push the listing to external booking channels, please see our Channel Integration guides, or contact your Guesty On-border.
You cannot publish listings to Airbnb, but only pull the information from them.
In order to have a listing on Airbnb, please create it there.