The Auto Tasks feature was designed to make it easier for you to generate recurring tasks. Auto Tasks includes a task template that you wish to generate automatically and the trigger for scheduling the auto task.
This is the perfect tool to keep your business running smoothly and ensures that your staff knows exactly what should be done and when.
step 1: Creating an Autotask template
- Go to Listings
- Select the wanted listing
- Select Tasks
- Click on Add a template
step 2: Setting up an Autotask
- Enter listing → Automation → Autotasks
- Click Add Auto Task to create a new Autotask.
- Select the task you want to create (select a task template)
- Select the schedule for (when to schedule the auto task)
- Add a timeframe (optional)
- Click Save