The Auto Tasks feature was designed to make it easier for you to generate recurring tasks. Auto Tasks includes a task template that you wish to generate automatically and the trigger for scheduling the auto task.
This is the perfect tool to keep your business running smoothly and ensures that your staff knows exactly what should be done and when.
step 1: Creating an Auto Task template
- Go to Listings
- Select the wanted listing
- Select Tasks
- Click on Add a template
step 2: Setting up an AutoTask
- GO to Listings > Enter a listing > Automation > AutoTasks
- Click Add Auto Task to create a new Autotask.
- Select the template you want to automate for the recurring task (select a task template).
- Select the time in the booking cycle when this task should take place. E.g. at check out (when to schedule the auto task)
- Add a timeframe (optional)
A time frame contains a start time, when a task can start, and a time which it must be finished by.
- Click Save