The Agoda integration allows you to connect your Agoda listings to your Guesty listings in order to manage your availability, rates and reservations, all from your Guesty account.
- Make sure you have an active listing in Guesty and a matching one in Agoda. If the listing doesn't exist yet in Agoda and there are more than 50 listings you wish to connect that are located outside of America (North, Central, or South), please contact your account manager or Guesty support. If you have less than 50 listings, create the listing here: https://ycs.agoda.com/.
- The Agoda property type must be set as Apartment, Villa, Bungalow or House (“Service Apartments” and “Hotel” are not currently supported) and must be a single unit with a single rate.
- Taxes and Fees must be configured the same way for each listing in both Guesty and Agoda
- The listing in Agoda must be configured as "Instant Booking"
- Only reservations made or edited in the last 90 days will be fully imported. Older reservations will show up as blocked dates in Guesty's calendar.
- Changes to listing information won’t be synced automatically & must be made to both platforms (this includes the listing title, address, pictures, amenities, fees, tax amounts, etc.).
- If your account accepts UPC payment (not PayPal) you will be able to charge the Agoda virtual credit card from Guesty (only on the total price on the day of the check-in or after).
If you don’t have an account in Agoda, there are 3 options:
- You need to send to your account manager / Guesty support the following:
- Fill in the attached Guesty Questionnaire
- Create an Excel/Spreadsheet with the listing you would like to publish in Agoda. The file needs to contain:
- Listing name in Guesty
- Listing's Guesty ID
- Listing's size in square meters
- Agoda will contact you via email and you will have to sign an agreement.
- Guesty will provide Agoda with your listing information (based on the Guesty questionnaire you filled out).
- Agoda will provide the login details to the partners including the list of their property
- We will update you, via email and notification, that Agoda created the listings (should take up to 7 days). At this point, you should go into Guesty and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty listings. Once you're done please update your account manager / Guesty support.
- We will ask Agoda to check the listings and activate them.
- We will update you when the listings are activated.
- You need to create an account in Agoda. See the attached file for instructions
- Create the listings manually in Agoda. Make sure you create listings as 'Apartment' type. See the attached file for instructions
- Block the listings calendar to prevent reservation from coming when the listing calendar isn't yet synced with the Guesty calendar.
- Go to Guesty >Account > Integration > Agoda and perform the connect account process. Provide your Agoda login email.
We will update you, via email and notification, when Agoda approves your account connection to Guesty (should take up to 7 days). At this point, you should go into Guesty and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty listings.
During the linking process, Guesty pulls the Agoda listings calendar, so make sure you open the listings calendar (in Agoda) before linking the listings.
Unfortunately, due to current limitations in Agoda, it won't be possible until Q3. Please contact your account manager to hear about other relevant OTAs.
- Block the listing's calendar in Agoda.
- Go to Account > Integration > Agoda and start the connection process. Provide your Agoda login email.
- We will update you, via email and notification, that Agoda approves your account connection to Guesty (should take up to 7 days).
- Open the listing's calendar in Agoda.
- Go to Account > Integration > Agoda and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty ones.
Guesty will pull only Agoda reservations that were created/ updated 90 days before the linking process.
Linking your listings
We recommend reading the summary below about the differences between the two platforms and how they may affect you.
Ready to rush forward & set up Agoda? Find out how to link your Agoda listings be Guesty and how to adjust your settings in Agoda to integrate seamlessly with Guesty.
Done with the setup? Read how to manage your listings on Agoda.