The Agoda integration allows you to connect your Agoda listings to your Guesty listings in order to manage your availability, rates and reservations, all from your Guesty account.
- Make sure you have an active listing both in Guesty and a matching one in Agoda. If the listing doesn't exist in Agoda yet and there are more than 50 listings you wish to connect and they are located at Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, South Korea, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain or UK please contact Guesty support. If you have less than 50 listings create the listing here: https://ycs.agoda.com/.
- The Agoda property type must be set as Apartment, Vila, bungalow or house (“Service Apartments” and “Hotel” are currently not supported) and be a single unit with a single rate.
- Taxes and Fees must be configured the same way for each listing in both Guesty and Agoda
- The listing in Agoda must be configured as "Instant Booking"
- Only reservations made or edited in the last 90 days will be fully imported. Older reservations will show up as blocked dates in Guesty's calendar.
- Changes to listing info won’t be synced automatically & must be made to both platforms (this includes the listing title, address, pictures, amenities, fees, tax amounts etc.
- If your account accepts UPC payment (not PayPal) you will be able to charge the Agoda virtual credit card from Guesty (only on the total price on the day of the check-in or after).
If you don’t have an account in Agoda, there are 3 options:
- You need to send to your account manager / Guesty support the following:
- Fill in the attached Guesty Questionaire
- Create an Excel/Spreadsheet with the listing you would like to publish in Agoda. The file needs to contain:
- Listing name in Guesty
- Listing's Guesty ID
- Listing's size in square meters
- Agoda will contact via email and you and you will have to sign an agreement
- Guesty will provide Agoda with your listings information (according to the list in 1.a.ii).
- Agoda will provide the login details to the partners including the list of their property
- We will update you, via email and notification, that Agoda created the listings (should take up to 7 days). At this point, you should enter to Guesty and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty ones. Once you're done please update your account manager / Guesty support.
- We will ask Agoda to check the listing and activate them
- We will update you when the listings are activated
- You need to create an account in Agoda. See the attached file for instructions
- Create the listing manually in Agoda. Make sure you create listings in apartment type. See the attached file for instructions
- Block the listings calendar to prevent reservation from coming when the listing calendar isn't yet synced with the Guesty calendar.
- Enter to Guesty >account > integration > Agoda and perform the connect account process. Provide you Agoda login email.
We will update you, via email and notification, that Agoda approves you account connection to Guesty (should take up to 7 days). At this point, you should enter to Guesty and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty ones.
During the link process, Guesty pulls the Agoda listing calendar so make sure you open the listing’s calendar (in Agoda) before linking the listings.
Unfortunately, due to Agoda limitation, it wouldn’t be possible until Q4. Please contact your account manager to hear about other relevant OTA’s.
If you already have an Agoda account
- Go to Account > Integration > Agoda and start the connection process. Provide your Agoda login email.
- We will update you, via email and notification, that Agoda approves you account connection to Guesty (should take up to 7 days). At this point, you should enter to Guesty and link (map) your Agoda listings to your Guesty ones.
During the link process, Guesty pulls the listing calendar in Agoda so make sure you open the listing’s calendar before linking the listings.
Guesty will pull only Agoda reservations that were created/updated 90 days before the link process.
Linking your listings
Below you'll find a brief summary of the differences between the two platforms and how they may affect you that we recommend reading.
Ready to rush forward & set up Agoda? See how to link your Agoda listings be Guesty and how to adjust your settings in Agoda to suit the connection with Guesty
Done with the setup? Read how to manage your listing on Agoda.