The channel commission feature calculates the channels commission (host channel fee) and tax commission automatically.
The commision is calculated per channel in use:
- Other channels
Setting up the Channel commission
- To set up channel commission for all listings go to Account > System Settings > Financials > Channel commission.
- Set up the channel commission for each channel.
- To set up channel commission for a specific listing go to Listing > Select the specific listing > Financials > Expenses > Channel Commission
- The listing will automatically use account settings unless specified otherwise.
- To view the channel commission fees go to Reservation >Commissions
Use the channel commission, channel commission tax and channel commission inc. tax in Reservations to report on channel commission fees.
Airbnb will collect the commission directly from the guest. We will display the value of the commission provided by Airbnb.
Agoda will collect the commission directly from the guest. Unfortunately, Agoda does not provide this data and therefore we will not display channel commission fees for Agoda reservations.
Booking.com will collect the channel commission and tax when billing the PM.
We will display the value of the commission provided by Booking.com and the commission tax amount calculated by Guesty according to your settings.
We will calculate the channel commission per channel connected via RU according to your settings in Guesty.