Setting up a booking website is quick and easy, just follow the next steps:
Go to Account > System settings > Websites > Create Website
- Website address (sub-domain) - Guesty provides you a domain so you can set up and have your website in just a few clicks.
- Custom domain - Consider using a custom domain for white labeling and better SEO purposes. There is no additional cost for connecting your own domain name with your guesty booking website.
- Business Name - will appear in the footer of the page, and will bring a professional look to your business.
- Business Address - will appear in the footer of the page, and will bring a professional look to your business.
- Background Image
- Email - receive notifications about new reservations or inquiries from your website.
- Booking Options - Choose one of the Booking Options:
- instant booking (obligates the guest to input their CC details)
- inquiries (no CC details required)
- Phones - add your phone numbers that will show on your site.
- Social Profiles - or links to add on the site footer
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Facebook Pixel - The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
TIP For the more marketing only savvy: you can use facebook dynamic ads for Hotels.
Change the theme colors to match your brand colors.
Allow guests to use coupons in your booking website.
Enter your homepage title.
Set how your customers can search your booking website.
Filter the search bar
Write something about your company and listings.
Select which of your listings you would like to promote on the booking website.
Show a map on your booking website.
The forms will be sent to the email address that was defined in the General Settings
Write about the services you offer your guests.
Make sure you tell your guests about all your terms and policies; for example, you can explain how your cancellation policy works.
Paste snippets in your external website to let your visitors search your listings