This article is relevant only to the upgraded Airbnb integration.
Using Guesty enables you to integrate multiple Airbnb accounts into one place. This way, you can easily manage Airbnb listings in one robust dashboard.
Before we start
- If you don’t have an Airbnb account yet, you can create a new account here
- If you do have an Airbnb account, please make sure you’re logged in to Airbnb with the account you want to integrate to Guesty.
The Airbnb upgraded integration supports only instant-book listings.
I’m ready! Let’s go!
- In Guesty, go to > Account > Integrations > Marketplace > Airbnb.
- Click ADD ACCOUNT on the top right corner. A pop-up will open and you will be asked to give Guesty access to your Airbnb account.
- Click Get started. You will be redirected to Airbnb and asked to give Guesty permissions.
- After giving Guesty the necessary permissions, you will be redirected back to Guesty, where you will be asked to fill in the following integration info:
- Custom Integration email: This email will be used later on as your primary email in Airbnb. No worries, we will get to it in the next step.
- Account nickname: Will be shown internally in Guesty to help you identify the account.
- Company name: This name will be visible to your guests when sending emails from the Guesty inbox.
- Forwarding Email: We will forward a copy of all guest communications and notifications sent to your account to this address. You can enter up to 5 forwarding emails.
This is a very simple, yet important step. This will allow us to direct all emails, including ones from Airbnb to your unified inbox in Guesty. This is also the email that guests will see in outgoing messages from your Guesty inbox.
- Go to Airbnb
- Click on Your Account (top right)
- Click Edit Profile
- Replace the email in the ‘email address’ field with the custom integration email you entered when you set up the integration (email@example.com)
- Scroll all the way down and click Save.
Tips and tricks
- Even after you complete the integration, it will still be possible to create new listings from Airbnb. If you choose to do that, in order to eventually import them to Guesty please go to the accounts dashboard, click the relevant account and click the sync button. The sync process can take up to a minute before showing in Guesty.
- Once you integrate your Airbnb account with Guesty, almost everything will be managed through Guesty and blocked in Airbnb (including the calendar in Airbnb). This means that you will no longer be able to integrate with tools that aren’t naturally integrated with Guesty. Guesty is partnered with many automation, guest experience, operational and pricing tools, so don’t worry- we’ve got you covered!