RemoteLock and ResortLock solutions eliminate the problems of remotely managing property access, including: the expense and hassle of key exchanges, the disruption of early check-ins and overstays, and eliminates the security risks of unauthorized access. Ask them about volume pricing for multiple property owners.
Setting up RemoteLock in Guesty
- Create an account in RemoteLock
- Log into Guesty and go to Account > Integration
- In the Marketplace select RemoteLock
- Click Connect
- Copy the API Token that was generated
- Log into RemoteLock
- Copy the API Token to Integrations > Guesty
- Key codes will be sent to your guests automatically
Using RemoteLock in a custom field
You can either use RemoteLock to send your guest messages on your behalf with the keycode OR set up a custom field.
- Go to the RemoteLock dashboard and select the Custom Field options
- Set up a custom field named "Access Code" (needs to be set up in the reservation level as this will be updated for each reservation)
- Use that field in an AutoMessage