Reservation status and time
Throughout the app, you can easily see the status of any confirmed reservation on the reservation overview cards:
For each reservation, you can see the name and image of the guest, the listing nickname (not the titles. more on that later), the status of the reservation, and reservation check-in/out time.
Confirmed reservation status icons
Inquiries (inquiry status) and booking requests (reserved status) will be labeled explicitly as such, to help you identify them and attend to them promptly.
Below the status icon, you can see the appropriate time of the reservation, according to context:
- In "currently hosting" and in "check-outs", you'll see the check out time / expected time of departure (ETD)
- In "check-ins" you'll see the check-in time / expected time of arrival (ETA)
- In "Search" you'll see both the check in and check out date (not hour)
Check-in/out vs. ETA/ETD
In the Guesty web app, on each reservation you can see 4 fields:
- Listing default check in time
- Listing default check out time
- ETA (optional)
- ETD (optional)
In the mobile app, we show you only the most relevant data:
- If there is no EDA/ETD, we'll show the listing's default check in/out time
- If there is an ETA/ETD, we'll show that instead
The reservations screen is divided into 3 sections:
- Currently staying
Here you can see all the reservations that are currently with you, meaning that have a check-in in the past, and check-out in the future. The reservations are sectioned by the checkout date, so you can easily know how many of your current guests are checking out on each day. Naturally, this page only shows confirmed reservations, not inquiries, booking requests or canceled reservations.
Check-ins / Checkouts
Here you can see all the confirmed reservations that are checking in/out on a specific date. You can scroll and pick a close day, or navigate to past months with the date picker, by tapping on the month. The time on each reservation is the check in/out time, according to the selected screen.
Reservation information screen
When tapping a reservation, you go to the reservation info screen, that shows you the reservation summary, reservation finances, and reservation conversation:
The reservation summary shows you:
- Reservation status
- Check-in/out vs. ETA/ETD:
- if there is no ETA/ETD, a "default time" will show with the listing's default check-in/out hour
- if there is an ETA/ETD, with late check-in or early check-out, the app will show "ETA" or "ETD", with the appropriate time
- If there is an ETA/ETD with early check-in or late checkout, an exclamation mark will show to help you notice the event, as it might require special attention on your part
- Guest number and info, including a quick redirect to your phone's dialer for a quick phone call
- Extra information (custom fields)
Reservation financials - invoice items
By clicking the top bar, you can go to see the reservations invoice items.
Currently, you can't add invoice items from the app, or see payments. We'll add that soon.
See the example below.
Reservation edit screen
Users with the appropriate permissions can edit reservation data such as guest name or email, custom fields, and more.
You can search for reservations by guest name, guest email, confirmation code, etc., just like in the Guesty web app.
Unlike in the reservation screens, search results include reservations of all statuses - inquiry, confirmed, etc..