Create an unassigned reservation view
- Go to the reservation report page
- Open the Upcoming bookings saved view
- Add a filter for Listings and choose Unassigned from the dropdown menu
- Save the new view on the top right as Upcoming unassigned bookings
Create a multi-unit listing view
- Go to the listing report page
- Open the Active listings saved view
- Add a filter Listing type and choose Multi-unit
- Save the new view
Naming your listings
- When first creating your multi-unit listing, give it a descriptive name. When you create the units, they will get the same name with an additional (1), (2), etc.
- After the units are built, rename the multi-unit itself and add an MU to the nickname, so it will be easy to distinguish the multi-unit from its connected units.
This is a new feature and we’re always looking for ways to improve it. You can send your feedback to email@example.com.