- TripAdvisor works as a channel collect.
- For each payment that was processed via TripAdvisor, you will receive an invoice to your email
- All payments will be sent 24 hours after check-in time by TripAdvisor to either your Paypal account or your bank account (according to TripAdvisor terms and conditions).
- In case of a cancellation by the guest, the payment will be transferred to you 24 hours after the original check-in date and according to your cancellation policy.
- If you cancel a reservation, TripAdvisor will charge you a 200$ USD cancellation fee.
Canceling a reservation will also affect your account performance and SEO ranking in TripAdvisor. If you need to cancel a reservation due to a major incident (according to TripAdvisor terms and conditions), get in touch with TripAdvisor, so they can help and advise you.
- Guesty currently supports only cleaning fees.
- TripAdvisor commission from property managers is 3% from each reservation.
Guesty converts the currency to USD before pushing it to TripAdvisor.
If the listing's currency is one of the mentioned below, Guesty won't convert it to USD, but will send the mentioned currency:
- AUD (Australian dollar)
- CAD (Canadian dollar)
- CHF (Swiss Fank)
- EUR (Euro)
- GBP (Great Britan pound)
- SEK (Swedish krona)
- USD (US Dollar)
- THB (Thai baht)